Boys and girls ages 7 (born in 2016) to 18 who are full-time students in public, private, parochial or charter schools are eligible to participate in the Safe Haven West Side Basketball League.
- Full Fee: $175. Tax-deductible contributions above this amount provide scholarship assistance and are very much appreciated.
- Partial scholarship: Reduced fee of $75.
- Full scholarship: Available to players who attend elementary or middle public schools and to Special Needs Champions Division. Before creating an account or registering your child, either complete a mail-in registration form or fill out the Scholarship Request Form. Upon acceptance of your request, you will be sent instructions regarding registration and payment of $10 administrative fee.
- Refunds: Full refund of credit card payments can be issued prior to start of program. Once the program has started, refunds will be issued at the discretion of the director.
Payment for programs must be made at the time of registration.
- Online registration is available through our LeagueApps system.
- If you choose to register by mail, please download our Mail-in Registration form.
Mail or Drop off form and payment payable to:
Safe Haven West Side Basketball League
c/o Copy Experts, Box 257, at 2424 Broadway (89th Street), New York, NY 10024.