CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PROTOCOLS
Please be advised that our schedule & structure of team play will be temporarily altered due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic. Safe Haven will be following any & all local mandates and normal recreational play will resume as soon as safety allows.
The health screening form is to be completed every week and shown at the door before each session.
The high school boys’ divisions include players in grades 9 to 12. A recreational program, all games and practices are held Saturdays in Upper West Side public middle school gyms. A modified rotation system ensures that equal playing time.
Ages 14 and up – High School Division w/teams Location & Times
Saturdays 10:00 – 6:00 PM O’Shea Complex (West 77 St.)
- Players at all skill levels are welcome
- Professional and semi-professional referees
- Partial scholarships (available based on need)
- Parent and community volunteer coaches
- Community Service credit for volunteering in younger divisions or in Special Needs Champions Division
(Please fill out Player Volunteer Form here)
Boys High School Division Managers
|Grade||Division Manager||Current Status|
|Junior Varsity||TBD||Open to Registration|
|Varsity||TBD||Open to Registration|
- Online registration is available through our LeagueApps system.
- If you choose to register by mail, please download our Mail-in Registration form.