We start the weekend of December 7, 2019 and end the weekend of March 14, 2020.
The high school boys’ divisions include players in grades 9 to 12. A recreational program, all games and practices are held Saturdays in Upper West Side public middle school gyms. A modified rotation system ensures that equal playing time.
Organization 2019-20 season*
- Junior Varsity (JV): Players in grades 9 and 10.
- Varsity: Players in grades 11 and 12.
*Organization of JV and Varsity may be revised to reflect enrollment.
Division and team assignments are mutually agreed upon by division managers, coaches, players and parents.
- Players at all skill levels are welcome
- Professional and semi-professional referees
- Partial scholarships (available based on need)
- Parent and community volunteer coaches
- Community Service credit for volunteering in younger divisions or in Special Needs Champions Division
(Please fill out Player Volunteer Form here)
Instruction, assessments, team formation
|Weekend of December 7, 14 and 21:||Instruction, assessments, teams formed|
|December 28 & 29:||Holiday break; no program|
|Weekend of January 4 – March 14:||Regularly scheduled games and clinics|
Boys High School Division Managers
|Grade||Division Manager||Current Status|
|Junior Varsity||Elise Berkman||Open to Registration|
|Varsity||Jim Strauss||Open to Registration|
- Online registration is available through our LeagueApps system.
- If you choose to register by mail, please download our Mail-in Registration form.