We start the weekend of December 7, 2019 and end the weekend of March 14, 2020.
The high school girls’ division includes players in grades 9 to 12 as well as experienced younger players seeking a more challenging environment. Division assignments are mutually agreed upon by division managers, coaches, players and parents.
Note: The organization of players in girls’ divisions depends on enrollment numbers and participants’ ages and grades.
A recreational program, all games and practices are held weekends in an Upper West Side public school gym. A modified rotation system ensures that every participant plays at least two full quarters of each game.
- Players at all skill levels are welcome
- Professional and semi-professional referees
- Partial scholarships (available based on need)
- Parent and community volunteer coaches
- Community Service credit for volunteering in younger divisions or in Special Needs Champions Division
(Please fill out Player Volunteer Form here)
Instruction, assessments, team formation
|Weekend of December 7, 14 and 21:||Instruction, assessments, teams formed|
|December 28 & 29:||Holiday break; no program|
|Weekend of January 4 – March 14:||Regularly scheduled games and clinics|
|Girls Grade 3 (may be coed)||Saturday afternoon Jan. start||PS 84 (W 92nd St.)|
|Girls Grades 4, 5*||Sunday afternoon||PS 84 (W 92nd St.) or PS 145 (W 105th St.)|
|Middle School Girls Grades 6 – 8*||Sunday afternoon||PS 84 (W 92nd St.)|
|High School Girls Grades 9 – 12*||TBA||TBA|
|Special Needs Champions Program (coed)||Saturday morning to late afternoon||PS 163 (W 97th St.)|
|Note: The organization of players in girls’ divisions depends on enrollment numbers and participants’ ages and grades.|
Girls High School Division Managers
|Grade||Division Manager||Current Status|
|Girls Grade 8:||Jerome Kramer||Open to Registration|
|Girls Grades 9-12:||Jerome Kramer||Open to Registration|
- Online registration is available through our LeagueApps system.
- If you choose to register by mail, please download our Mail-in Registration form.