Players ages 7 to 13 who love basketball will enjoy full days of supervised games and instruction during public school Spring Break from April 11 – 13, Tuesday to Thursday.
The Safe Haven West Side Basketball League’s professional instructors will facilitate a dynamic program geared to meet the needs of all players—from beginner to advanced skill levels.
- Location: PS 84 on West 92nd Street between CPW and Columbus
- Dates: Tuesday through Thursday, April 11 – 13
- Hours: 9am – 4pm. (Doors open 8:30 a.m.)
- Lunch and snacks: Bring lunch and drink (no soda or glass bottle) and healthy snacks. Pizza option Friday.
Choose all four days or single days; your child will have a great time getting “court smart!”
|Fees & Registration Deadlines|
|Payment RECEIVED BY APRIL 4th||3 days $150; single days $60 per day|
|Payment RECEIVED AFTER APRIL 4th||3 days $165: single days $65 per day|
REGISTRATION FOR SPRING BREAK CAMP
- REGISTER ONLINE STARTING MARCH 25
- Mail-in Registration: Please download our Registration Form.
- Discounted fee through April 4!
Mail & Drop off
Mail or drop off hard copy forms:
Safe Haven West Side Basketball League
c/o Copy Experts
Box 257, 2424 Broadway, New York, NY 10024. (Between 89th and 90st St.)