Players ages 7 to 12 who love basketball will enjoy full days of supervised games and instruction during public school Winter Break from February 21–23, Tuesday to Thursday.
The Safe Haven West Side Basketball League’s professional instructors will facilitate a dynamic program geared to meet the needs of all players—from beginner to advanced skill levels.
- Location: PS 84 on West 92nd Street between CPW and Columbus
- Dates: Tuesday through Thursday, February 21 – 23
- Hours: 9am—4pm (Doors open 8:30 a.m.)
- Lunch: Bring lunch and drink (no soda or glass bottles) and healthy snacks. Pizza option Friday only.
Choose all three days or single days; your child will have a great time getting “court smart!”
- REGISTER ONLINE STARTING FEBRUARY 10th.
- Mail-in Registration: Please download our Registration Form.
Fees & Registration Deadlines
|Payment RECEIVED BY FEBRUARY 15||3 days $150; single days $60 per day|
|Payment RECEIVED AFTER FEBRUARY 15||3 days $165; single days $65 per day|
Please Make checks payable to Safe Haven West Side Basketball League
Mail & Drop off
Mail or drop off hard copy forms:
Safe Haven West Side Basketball League
c/o Copy Experts
Box 257, 2424 Broadway, New York, NY 10024. (Between 89th and 90st St.)
To contact us about reservations for Home Court Presidents Week Camp, please use our contact form and be sure to include your child’s name and how many days you plan to attend.